View Single Post
Old
07-23-2013, 04:39 PM
Erik Estrada

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonster View Post
Yes, and the opinion that the Habs should decide is an opinion implying that Leksand should surrender their rights and adhere to Montreal's wishes. It's still not what you are trying to make of my statement.

A minor footnote: In the SHL, the clubs are not franchises to the league but owned in majority by the clubs own members. The league (which is owned by the clubs) per se doesn't have much to do with this case, it's an issue of Leksand's. Maybe the Swedish Ice Hockey Association has some interest in the case due to JDLR representing the national team as someone mentioned earlier, but I doubt the league is involved.
I clearly said black on white if you had taken the time to scroll down the page under what you had initially quoted, that Leksand did not need to surrender their rights on the player and adhere to Montreal's wishes. I'm "trying to make of (your) statement" that you shouldn't come on another board and claim posts are "ignorant" instead of "disagreeing" with a post without taking time to figure out the context.

Erik Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote