View Single Post
Old
07-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Happy Hallidays
We are the 18%

vCash: 500
I think the team will actually surprise a lot of people next year. Honestly if Nuge can play like he is capable and Gordon teaches Gags and RNH how to win a draw I think we will be looking pretty good this year.

Perron will be a big upgrade in the top 6, (no more Smyth in the top 6, Yak playing his off wing, Hemsky floating around etc)

We moved out a ton of the "loser" culture that has existed here (Just read the out list)

Ference was a top 4 defender on a stanley cup finalist and he was praised by fans of the B's he should come in and be an upgrade on Whitney.

Gordon won 57% of his faceoffs last year, that alone will help the team alot, (Adam Oates effect anyone?) he has the ability to match up against some of the best in the league as well.

Our defense will actually be able to make a break out pass this year after getting rid of the "depth" of defenders we had that handled the puck like a live grenade.

In

Ference, Gordon, Perron, Labarbera, Belov, Larsen, Grebeshkov

Out

Whitney, Horcoff, Paajarvi, Khabibulin, Teubert, Plante, Fistric, Belanger

Call me optimistic or hopeful but I honestly think this team will be a lot better next season, haven't felt this way for years. There are some question marks like C depth and bottom 6 players but honestly look at Vancouvers 4th line or Chicagos 4th line or San Jose's 4th line.. No one has a perfect roster.

Overall Grade - B+ (Questionable Bottom 6)
If he can add a guy like Clifford or pick someone decent up off waivers to play 3rd line LW I will move it to an A.

Happy Hallidays is offline   Reply With Quote