10 Predictions for the Upcoming Season
View Single Post
07-23-2013, 05:15 PM
Join Date: May 2010
1) Emery wins starting role; Mason blows it by November.
2) Couturier gets between 45-50 points and finds chemistry with Voracek and Lecavalier. Lecavalier is moved to wing and this second line becomes a very bright spot.
3) Schenn plays with Giroux for a majority of the year and gets about between 15-20 goals and 25-30 assists. Will be a bit of a disappointment. Simmonds hits 30 on the other wing, though, while Giroux goes at PPG pace again.
4) Laughton plays wing and plays well on the third line until Couturier gets bumped to the second line. At that point Laughton will get 3C duty and he will take off. Fans will love him by season's end.
5) Hartnell has another season like 2010. Will be a Briere on whatever line he's on. People will clamor for a trade before long.
6) Gustafsson breaks out gets 35 points while Streit disappoints and struggles to hit 30.
7) Flyers will overall be very successful and secure one of the top two seeds in the Met.
8) Our PP will be frustratingly bad to start the season. Will require total reconstruction, and Gustafsson will emerge as the top unit QB (hence breakout). Timonen and Streit will play PP2.
9) Read has an injury plagued year. Only plays about half the season.
10) One of Raffl, Straka, Akeson, or Noebels will become regulars by the end of the season.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by hockeyfreak7