View Single Post
07-23-2013, 06:55 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Excellent post kev fist. I agree completely. We still have a few atl based posters here on hf jets and they are awesome. Love the support. I dont blame any atl fan that wants nothing to do with the jets though I couldnt support coyotes either.

This is a fine article but they should have stressed more that it wss the vocal minority whi creates these problems (as well as the phoenix winnipeg rift). Many here are supportive of atl and we do have many "southern" hockey supporters here like me and guerzy that understand how hockey can and does work in the south. And id say a LARGE portion of hockey fans here wanted new name and identity (like me). However we do not yell as loud as the vocal minority.
Holden, I don't always aree with your opinions or posts - but I usually find them well informed (reasonable people can often agree to disagree).

However, your assertion that it was a fine article - and your assertion that it was a minority that wanted the Jets name - I think both comments really miss the mark.

TCsmyth is offline   Reply With Quote