View Single Post
Old
07-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Tripod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
I'm going to go full circle.....BUYING YOUR WAY OUT OF A MISTAKE IS NOT A BEST BUSINESS PRACTICE.

They admitted they made a MISTAKE (although it was rather obvious) but it's only people on this board that continue make excuses for what amounted to a huge mistake that could have crippled this team if they didn't have a get out of jail free card. Again I fail to see how people can sing Holmgren's praises this offseason like he was some genius. Yeah he made the best of the situation by adding (players) and not subtracting (except in $$$'s for Bryz and Briere) but again it all stems from previous miscalcs and obtainining a free pass...
Fine...He made mistakes...Just like EVERY OTHER GM. What do you want? A GM that makes none? It's not going to happen. At least Homer TRIES to fix the mistakes instead of accepting them. It's easy to look back and say what SHOULD have happened.

So tell us, going into THIS season, what should Homer have done to make the team better? I would like to see your insight. Then maybe we can sticky it and analyze it for the next 2 years. So I ask, how would you make the team better?