View Single Post
Old
07-23-2013, 07:42 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
I think it is different in the NHL. If Cousins gets under the skin of someone, someone will come after him. He may not have a choice to fight at some point. Again, that doesn't mean he is going to get 100 fighting majors, but at some point, he is going to have to drop 'em. And again, like I said, not every time he gets under someone's skin will there be a fight. Sometimes someone will step in. Other times there will be a big scrum. The amount of times that Cousins actions results in a fighting major for one of his teammates is not going to be that high.
I'm not saying every time he starts his antics there will be a fight. It does happen like that now in the OHL. I just doubt he'll answer the bell when the time comes. At this point nothing suggests it will be any different. I mean he's had guys jump him, slash him, basically everything possible to get him to & he would stand there doing nothing waiting for the refs or his teammates to come in for him. The kid lacks heart.

Two years ago he started BS in a game the other player tried getting him to go Cousins absolutely refused to Darnell Nurse had to step in & fight the guy. Nurse was 16 at the time & a rookie in the league. He had to step in for an 18 year old & veteran on the team. It's just embarrassing. You can ask any OHL fan.

LegionOfDoom91 is offline   Reply With Quote