10 Predictions for the Upcoming Season
View Single Post
07-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Burlington, Ontario
1. Jake Voracek finishes in top 10 in scoring
2. By the half way point, Gustafsson will be leading the team in TOI
3. Couturier's offensive struggles continue putting up less than 10 goals and 20 assists.
4. Jagr will be acquired at the deadline
5. Mason and Emery roughly split all regular season games with Mason winning the starting job for the playoffs
6. Hartnell has another down season scoring only 15 goals by the deadline sparking rumours that he will part of a package for a young dman. In the end, he stays
7. Lavy lasts the season, but after a second round playoff loss, gets canned.
8. Streit has the worst +/- on the team.
9. Coburn's cannon from the point returns, and he pots 10 goals
10. Brayden Schenn breaks out ultimately earning a spot on the top line with Giroux and Voracek
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by orangecrush8