View Single Post
Old
01-10-2004, 09:30 PM
FlyersGuy69

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyersGuy69
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthFlyer82
Its not just, and its Philly fans that get the tag. Philly fans get killed over and over and the samething happens it 10 other cities and very little is made of it. Remember the Browns fans killing the Refs with beer bottles three years ago? Giants fans throwing snow balls? To say there are a lot more bad Eagles fans then good is just ignorant. Do they wild and crazy and games? Sure, I wish there was more passion at Flyers games the way it use to be, before all the suits started to show up. But that does not make them bad, are they giving other fans a hard time? Good, as long as it does not cross the line. And seeing as how this year there has been very few problems at the Eagles games I would think few are crossing that line.
you gotta be kidding me with that crap about passion! I went to an Eagles vs Giants game last year and there were so many fights I couldn't even keep count. 2 guys would start fighing and then other Eagles fans would jump in and pummel these guys unmercifully. try going to an Eagles game sometime before you start defending some of them animals that attend them games. they start drinking at 8:0am for a 1 or 4pm game and they wind up pissing all over the place, fighting and yelling obseneties that I would be embarrassed to say.

for your information I have been to 2 games this year and seen the same things as before. there was fighting, throwing things and acting like complete lunatics in front of women and children. things might not be AS bad as it was in the Vet but they are still bad. I went to 2 games this year, 3 last year and my bro-in-law has season tickets so I do know how bad it is.

BTW, I don't give a crap what goes on in other cities, i'm just telling it the way it is with the majority of the Eagles fans. I have been to Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games and the mood is night and day. I would much rather go to a Phillies game were I don't have to worry about being beat up or dealing with a drunk like at Eagles games. you wanna find out how bad it is, just for an experiment, were an apposing jersey into an Eagles game and let me know how you like that Passion that you were yapping about.

BTW, don't call me ignorant for giving my opinion. I've seen these things with my own eyes.

Last edited by FlyersGuy69: 01-10-2004 at 09:35 PM.