10 Predictions for the Upcoming Season
View Single Post
07-24-2013, 08:02 AM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Originally Posted by
1. Giroux breaks 90 points
2. Schenn has solid season on Lecavalier's wing ~ 45-50 points
3. Mason/Emery not spectacular, but solid most of the season minus usually ups and downs.
4. Flyers finish top 3 in blocked shots and hits
5. Flyers have three 30+ goal scorers (Giroux, Voracek, Lecavalier)
6. McGinn will make a few appearances throughout the season thanks to Shanahan suspending Rinaldo.
7. Flyers finish 2nd in the Metro and have a date with the Penguins in the 1st round
8. Laviolette survives the season
9. Read traded near the deadline to upgrade defense, Laughton called up.
10. Flyers advance to at least the 2nd round
That would require them to finish 7th in the conference and 4th in the division... We can but dream
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by JoeFlyer