10 Predictions for the Upcoming Season
View Single Post
07-24-2013, 07:11 AM
C`est La Vie
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deptford, NJ
1) Giroux puts up 88 points in 78 games.
2) Hfboards still says Tavares is better than him right now.
3) Hartnell has a good, 25g 25a, year.
4) Brayden Schenn has his first good year, around 55 points.
5) Coburn returns to normal and isn't as bad as he was last year.
6) Couturier scores 15-20 goals and adds 20-25 assists, gets no PP time, and faces the opponents best lines.
7) Hfboards calls him a bust
8) The goalies and Streit will help a lot with puck movement, but the team will still struggle defensively
9) Flyers have a decent season. Makes the playoffs but lose in one of the first 2 rounds.
10) Media tries to figure out how to make Giroux the scapegoat.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Protest