10 Predictions for the Upcoming Season
View Single Post
07-24-2013, 09:15 AM
Join Date: Feb 2013
1. Giroux will break the 30 goal mark and finish with 90 points.
2. Hartnell has a bounce back season and scores 30+ goals.
3. Voracek will take a slight step backwards and score 25 goals and 65 points.
4. Streit will take over as team scapegoat even though he'll score 45 points.
5. Gustafsson will play mainly 3rd pairing/2nd PP minutes and only score 25 points. Everyone will scream for Lavi's head for not playing him above Streit.
6. Timonen looks worse and worse as the season goes on while battling injuries and missing games throughout the season.
7. Coburn bounces back and while he only scores 20 points, he's solid in a shutdown role.
8. Mason fails terribly and Emery becomes the starter by default even though he only plays average.
9. Laughton is sent back to the OHL and looks good enough to be added to the Flyers playoff roster.
10. Flyers finish with a 5-6 seed and win a round in the playoffs before being bounced by whoever goes on to win the cup.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by StoneHands