View Single Post
07-24-2013, 01:06 PM
4, 15, 38 and 63
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by BernieParent View Post
  • Giroux - Voracek - Hartnell line will start out on fire and taper off in the second half of the season. They will end up with a combined 220 points.
  • PP will again be the team's strength and will be top 3 in the league; PK will be middle of the pack. Fortunately, they will climb into top 20 in 5-on-5 play.
  • Combined GAA / SV% will be 2.43 / .912. You math geeks can point out what that represents and how ridiculous they are combined; I'm just tossing out projected numbers.
  • Zac Rinaldo finds religion and wins the Lady Byng.
  • Yann Danis will get at least 5 starts.
  • No Flyer will return from Sochi with a gold medal.
  • Both Streit and Timonen will miss 15+ games.
  • 2-3 catastrophic world events will occur that prompt a host of "that really puts things in perspective" for secondary issues such as hockey. We will pretty much all lose perspective once again within a month of this happening.
  • Just to be contrarian, I'm predicting that the Flyers make it to the 3rd round, but lose in 6 games to the Ottawa Senators.
  • MiamiScreamingEagles will finally reveal that he is from a time-traveling race of advanced aliens, that HF Boards was all an unelaborate sociological experiment, and that the sheer stupidity of the Trades and Rumors thread alone caused them to rethink an invasion in 2012.
I can see all of this happening..

kudymen is offline   Reply With Quote