View Single Post
Old
07-24-2013, 03:22 PM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Couturier View Post
I am not sure if Philly Express still has the material, JohnnyOnTheSpot would have a better idea then I. They would do it but some would consider it a jersey foul since Giroux wasn't the captain when that jersey was worn. You could bring your jersey to any of the area Skate Zone's and they'll send it to PE. Can't imagine it running you more than $15.
They did have the Keystone 'A's left earlier this year... I would imagine they still have the 'C's being that there would probably be no mad rush on Pronger WC jerseys, since he never played in it... IIRC I paid around $13.00 plus tax... certainly not more than that $15.00. It is a full size one as opposed to the smaller ones that are applied to the retail stores' products... and it was sewn on and not heat pressed. I worked through Voorhees SkateZone.

All that said... I certainly do consider it a jersey foul for the reasons stated in the quote... but of course if being a replica of the WC jersey is not a concern... it's not my jersey... so, who gives a schit what I believe.

Last edited by Sawdalite: 07-24-2013 at 10:36 PM.