: Prospect Info:
The 2014 Draft Prospect Thread: Breaking Blad - "They're Draft picks MacT, Jesus!"
View Single Post
07-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Join Date: Mar 2003
Originally Posted by
Never too early to talk draft, right?
This isn't a thread to talk about the Oilers position in the final standings. Just want to discuss prospects in the 2014 Draft with an Oilers-centric view. Don't know too much about the draft right now, so would love to hear more.
Right now I think three prospects have separated themselves into the top tier:
- Next big thing on the blueline
- Looking like the most talented of his brothers. Skilled center.
- highly offensively talented Swedish center.
And then there'll be some prospects I'll be tracking for the Oilers 1st rounder with a bias towards centers/physical wingers:
- Looked real good in the WJC. Think he may rise to Top-5. LW/C
Michael Dal Colle
- PWF that played LW on a team deep down the middle (Jenner, Laughton). Think he'll be returning to center next season.
- Sounds like an aggressive physical RW with goal scoring touch. Shoots left (love it). Rising.
- Strong two-way center, good skater. Concussion knocked him out of OHL Playoffs.
- Aggressive LW that brings the puck to the net.
- Best of the American crop. PWF LW. Bobby Ryan like?
- Red Deer Rebels center looking to break out.
- high energy center with offensive pop.
Have my eye on this guy! He has steadily improved over the past few years, good old Western Canadian Boy, doesnt mind the rough stuff. Great kid!
View Public Profile
Game 8's albums
Find More Posts by Game 8