Thread: Value of: Byfuglien, Bogosian, Wheeler
View Single Post
07-24-2013, 09:39 PM
vCash: 500
I've been wondering about the true status of the relationship between the Habs' current management and PK Subban for a while and I don't know that if the right offer came about, if they wouldn't at least consider trading him... I know, it's crazy talk, but it's just something out of left field and would likely never happen.

I was also thinking that Blake Wheeler and Tomas Plekanec are somewhat similar in value.

No interest in Byfuglien only because he doesn't seem to take his training and career seriously enough to get in shape and stay in shape and I'm concerned that one day, it will catch up to him and he won't be able to shed the pounds anymore.

But I have plenty of interest for Bogosian, who I've always liked, and Wheeler, who would add some much needed size up front on a team in desperate need of it.

So, would something along the line of Plekanec and Subban be worked out where Bogosian and Wheeler are the main pieces coming back Montreal's way? I'm thinking that since Subban is better than Bogosian, something else could be added by Winnipeg here, but I don't know who or what.