View Single Post
Old
07-25-2013, 10:00 AM
Embiid
JoJo says no no!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
Since Pronger went down, really. This system is not for mistake prone youngsters still learning the pacing of NHL hockey. I don't care who we had in net, these last two seasons were gonna be rough either way since there were no real adjustments. The players changed but we just went full steam ahead and it cost us in tons of bad on ice decisions. It's now or never as far as it coming together with mainly the same team. I'm fiendin for this **** to start. i'm dyin ova here
Even with Pronger they weren't doing that well especially since Pronger was dealing with injuries (back, wrist, knee) before he got the career ending injury. He was a loss from a minutes perspective and we still have to fill his big skates...but Pronger was starting to break down and not be as effective.

Quote:
The 36-year-old Pronger has 25 points in 50 games and averages 22 minutes, 29 seconds of ice time. He has sat out 18 games this season because of injuries.

"We miss him in the lineup," coach Peter Laviolette said. "The fact that he's not in there, everybody gets concerned about that. He plays 25 minutes, 22 minutes because we're not pressing him that much.

"He's a guy that does a lot of things for us and plays in a lot of situations. Certainly you'd like to have him in the lineup, but he's not available."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=6210879

Last edited by Embiid: 07-25-2013 at 10:23 AM.