View Single Post
Old
07-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Mikeyg
Smackin' haterz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanahue View Post
Once again. You have posted nothing to refute the points that have been made. For someone who says they aren't trolling, you're trolling. Either add something to the conversation or quit.

As for myself making a proposal, I don't have one. Our biggest need (2nd line RW) was just filled with the addition of Seto. I would like to see how he fits in with Kane and Scheifele before we consider other avenues. Also we cannot lose Buff until we know that Trouba is ready to take over the 2nd line RD spot.

Out 2nd line LD spot is arguably in need of improvement but there is a chance that one of Buff, Bogo, or Trouba could slide into that spot. I am not in the business of throwing out wild trades. I like to look at my team and see what we could do to improve it.
................... we arent talking about feasibility of your team we are talking about player WORTH. Make a buff proposal, im dying to see his value in your eyes, all you have said is "you're right, it would cost MORE, emphasis on caps then franson and a 1st, so lets hear it big guy