: Value of:
Byfuglien, Bogosian, Wheeler
View Single Post
07-25-2013, 07:50 PM
Accidental Tank 2016
Join Date: Jun 2013
Originally Posted by
Franson + 1st was the initial discussion. I agree that I did say he was worth more because, and the Burns trade is a perfect example, he is. No one mentioned Rielly but you.
I just don't know where to go with this.
1) You've been making stuff up
2) You don't know the spelling of your own top prospects name
3) You thought Buff's been playing defense for 5 years
4) Your main rebuttal to a post was to point out how many posts that user has (WTF!?)
5) You think that Buff's play is stagnant which could not be further from the truth
6) You keep trying to say that we said he was a top 3 D-man overall when EVERYONE was saying top 3 Offensive Defenseman
7) After ALL of that.....and after a page and a half of people flying airplanes through the holes in your logic, your one post to answer all of that is "K lets just level the playing field, this is getting out of hand now."
^This exactly, although you forgot he about the multiple spelling errors in everyone of his foolish reply's that aren't players names. He also said my opinion isn't valid because I only have 23 posts, I'm sorry I just joined lol.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by McHortton