View Single Post
Old
07-26-2013, 10:19 AM
sandysan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7 View Post
I like this signing guys, I think a Parros in the lineup keeps others a little more honest...let's give him the chance to see if he can do the job...

Parros, Prust,Moen,White should all help us play with more sandpaper in the overall team game...Maxpac and Bourque are forwards who also bang and crash, and we should be a team that is a little tougher to play against...
all moen has left is the washing machine and every minor whitey takes leads to calls for him to be sent to the pressbox.
plus neither are real heavy's. Our problem is that we ONLY had middleweights. Prusty is a good middleweight guy ( and always willing) but he had to take on all comers and it wore him down by the end. I loved the prust signing but if we are sending him out to take on the scotts and orrs ofthe league, he's being woefully misused. But up until last year, he was the best option we had.

if parros has 5 fights next year that's 5 less times Prust has to go up in weight class, and than in of itself is a good thing. I'm not expecting Parros to find his inner gordie howe but as long as he takes some of the pressure off prust, I see prust being an even bigger asset and less likely to get worn down next season.