Old
07-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Lobstertainment
Quote:
Originally Posted by getyourselfsomerest View Post
Yep, he's a great 4th forward on the ice. Gave the puck away on the 1st Boston goal, screened Reimer on the Horton goal, doing absolutely nothing on the game winner. Fact is, the Leafs are going to have to pick two of Gardiner, Rielly and Franson. Can't have all 3 if they intend on actually defending.
Fun fact it was Gardiner who threw the puck into Bergeron on the game winner. Imagine blaming Franson for that. I guess I should blame Bobby Orr if he was paired with a pylon and they got scored on.

Fact is when we got Franson we were told we'd get a big but soft offensive bottom pairing guy who could play on the 2nd PP unit.

We got a top 4 two way defender who has been an anchor on our top PP unit and was a big reason it became so deadly this past season with his accurate and hard shot, and crisp passes, his breakout from our own zone helped our transition game, and under Caryle he began using his size and strength and hitting people.

But forget all those facts lets lose him for next to nothing because of cap mismanagment that makes it all better.