View Single Post
Old
07-26-2013, 07:33 PM
Forsead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingofdrouin View Post
best defenseman.....on the leafs

but yah for the right price i think he would be a great edition...i wouldnt give 4 million or a first rounder though and i wouldnt do anything to piss off nonis. i'd call him up and say: i offer you the opportunity to let us offer sheet cody franson with a caphit of $3,364,391.....u get a 2nd rounder as compensation...yah or nah? and if he says we're willing to pay that to franso then **** it..that's as far as i go
On a team with Kostka playing 22 minutes a night I kind of agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
I agree with you.

Since someone started this thread about Franson and offer sheeting him, all I am saying is that he would be an effective upgrade to our defense.

And he would be more physical than half of our DMen on our roster.

A huge moot point though since there is no way he comes here.
Yeah, really he would be an upgrade on some of our guys (likely Diaz, Drewiske, Bouillon and maybe Tinordi since he's still pretty young), but not at the price he would cost, I would prefer getting Hainsey ... and that's not saying much.

Honestly this team need a guy like Carkner, maybe as a stopgap Alberts could do the job ? there's also Murray, Fistric, O'Byrne, Huskins, Gill and I could see the Flyers trading Grossmann for cheap (much more realist than seeing them trading Coburn IMO).

Last edited by Forsead: 07-26-2013 at 07:43 PM.
Forsead is offline   Reply With Quote