View Single Post
Old
07-27-2013, 12:47 PM
Habsfan18
The Future

vCash: 500
Alright, this may come across as the most random story ever, but ex-Habs prospect Jason Missiaen was just in my house!

As some of you may know, my wife and I just purchased our first home after spending years in an apartment building. Well, Jason's mom works at the law office which closed the home purchase for us, and she that it was so awesome that I was also at the draft back in '08 and that I was very familiar with Jason's career. Super nice lady.

Anyways, today she shows up at our door with Jason, who has an autographed picture for me. Didn't stay long, but I thought that was pretty damn cool.

Couple of things:

- He's TALL. Everyone knows this, but holy crap.

- He shook my hand, and he has a pretty damn strong grip.

- They commented on my Habs cap, and I jokingly asked Jason if the Habs were still his favorite team. His answer..."No"

- Apparently back in 2008, the Habs were the ONLY team to interview Jason. I find that hard to believe, but that's what his mother told me. She could be getting it mixed up, but I suppose it's possible.

Anyways, super random story but thought you guys may be interested.