View Single Post
Old
07-27-2013, 06:28 PM
ImPEKKAble
(Flyers) Preds/Jets

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
He would just supplant timonen just like that huh. WPG can keep his injury prone self and his overrated offense. You know he's never had more then 30 points in a season right? He's never played 82 games. The only one he comes close to it he played 81 and he only had 23 points with a career high shooting percentage outside of his rookie year. He's had a positive +/- once in his career and it was his rookie year where he only played half the season. I'm not a big advanced stats guy but I can read. He's 5th on his team of defensemen that had more then 20 games played for Corsi and 6th for Corsi-relative his OFF zone start is 2nd to the bottom but his OFF zone finish is dead last for the whole team. Oh and did I mention his wrist? He broke it his rookie year and hes had surgery on it multiple times since then including this past season.

Look at Meszaros' stats then look at Bogosian's and tell me why he is so much better.
Now that you have brought all of this up I can understand why you don't want him. Something we don't need, another injury prone defender. I feel Bogosian still has room to grow and improve while Meszaros is in/entering his prime and shows us nothing.

ImPEKKAble is offline   Reply With Quote