View Single Post
Old
07-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Metalcommand

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudis View Post
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=6...d=nhl:topheads

I love Kimelman's defense. Time to let Karalahti,Väänänen,Kukkonen,... go. I see Timonen Salo Pitkänen Lydman & Vatanen being in the team already but we need 2 more. We have Määttä who can handle his own end,has size 6'2 (188cm) and 205 pounds (93kg), his skating is great and has also great hands, shot and vision.

Ristolainen is also sized 6'4 and 224 pound, has hands, vision, shot, and boy he can skate. I know some of you guys are thinking ''oh boy no way'' ''what he's like 18 yo and you are considering him to the olympics.''
but i think his game is very mature and has alredy the biggest body of team finland.

Sothsi? is played on big ice. That means opponents having more time and space. That's why we need dmen who can skate. Väänänen and the other old farts just arent capable of keeping up with fast guys which we are going to face.

With Timonen-Salo-Vatanen-Pitkänen-Lydman-Ristolainen-Määttä there's only two guys Lydman&Salo whose skating ability is concerning me.

I'd go with:

Timonen-Salo

Pitkänen-Määttä

Lydman-Vatanen

Ristolainen
Määttä plays in the ******* CHL. You dont go from junior hockey to the Olympics just like that. Maybe in Korea.