View Single Post
Old
07-28-2013, 05:03 PM
Lord Flacko*
Down to let it go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layne Staley View Post
Hodgson is a key piece of the core and won't be moved. While I don't think he will ever be a ppg type player, I think he will be a perennial 65 point center who is the perfect 1B center. With Grigorenko, Ennis, Girgensons and Larsson also in the pipeline down the middle, Buffalo may entertain moving Hodgson if the right deal came along... I would move him along with a good asset or two for a legit young 1st line winger to replace Vanek if he's moved. But either way, he is going to be a tremendous asset for the team and I think Buffalo absolutely won that trade. Kassian is looking like a 2nd/3rd liner at best while Hodgson finished in the top 20 for center scoring this past season. Kassian had a fluke hot start this year leeching off the Sedins and after that he was invisible. Kassian is still young and due to his size/hitting/2 way play he will make the NHL and stay there no matter what, I think he is going to end up a 15-15 or 20-20 guy on a teams 3rd line, and won't be the 30-30 1st line power forward that Vancouver fans thought he would be.
Hodgson leached off Vanek and Pominville.

Lord Flacko* is offline   Reply With Quote