View Single Post
Old
07-28-2013, 05:52 PM
JunglePete

vCash: 500
Not the best game but hey we needed that 3 points so lets take it. I believe we know now for sure that Nyassi is no more than super-sub at the end of the game when we need legs, sorry but the dude is just awful with the ball, his speed is probably the only reason why he remains with the team. Ferrari - Nesta is so risky nowadays I would give one of them a rest and put Adrian instead.

Bernier made so many mistakes but people seemd to be more harsh towards Arnaud but quite frankly Arnaud made so many interceptions but seemed more ’weak’ with the ball. Bernier cant run for ***** to save his life. Di Vaio seemed like he ate a big poutine with some pizza before the game bc he was heavy on the field , Smith deserves a starting spot WE GET IT and Schalli did too

Im not really a fan of Bernardello signing even though I dont know him but hopefully he proves most of us wrong and he doesnt become ’another DP flop’. Still believe Flamini was a better choice but he probably said hey fkcu u. Dude is made for MLS