Thread: Value of: Travis Zajac
View Single Post
Old
07-28-2013, 08:17 PM
snazzu88

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashintangibles View Post
Henrique played only 48 less seconds at even strength than Zajac per game. Once again (for the last time) Zajac is not a #1 center under Pete Deboer.
In some ways I agree. I think the only reason why he's not No1 under Pete Deboer is because no one is clicking on the team. Sometimes you have to juggle lines to try and get those players to click on certain nights. Saying that I still agree with you saying he isn't a #1 center(more top 6), but he is the Devils #1 center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zajacs Bowl Cut View Post
I do however think its funny, as someone already brought up, that D. Brown's contract (the exact same one Zajac got, essentially) gets so much praise while Zajac's gets hammered. and they are VERY comparable players over their careers. and Zajac plays the tougher position and is better defensively. but hey, what does that matter right?
Yea but role wise they are different. Brown is the captain and plays a much more physical game than Zajac. Like I said they both have their pros but they counterbalance each ether. Skill wise comparable, but how they play, their style, and their roles are completely different.

Last edited by snazzu88: 07-28-2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: added quote