Thread: TSN 1260: What's going on? Part 3
View Single Post
Old
07-28-2013, 08:51 PM
Asher

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Flaming View Post
By the way, I know mine isn't the most listened to show out there but I do enjoy, respect and listen to feedback from listeners so feel free to let me know what you think - good and/or bad.

Also, all this past month we've brought back what will now be an ongoing summer feature that I call IN STUDIO. Basically, we're going to get a couple players or coaches or scouts to come in and sit with us for an hour and just shoot the ****. It's a good way to get to know them and it's been a LOT of fun.

So far this summer we've had (with Links):

July 6th: goalie Matt Tomkins (CHI) and skater Peter Quenneville (CLS)
July 9th: Keegan Lowe (CAR) and Dillon Simpson (EDM)
July 13th: Eric Comrie (WPG), Colin Smith (COL) and Brandon Magee (free agent plays for WHL Victoria)
July 16th: David Glen (free agent plays for Penn State) and Adam Tambellini (NYR)
July 23rd: Travis Ewanyk (EDM) and Colton Parayko (STL)
July 27th: Cody Kunyk (free agent scorer playing for Alaska Nanooks) and Greg Chase (EDM)

This coming Tuesday I'll have a scout show - Brian Gross (San Jose) and Rick Jackson (NHL Central Scouting).

We'll try and keep it going in August but players start leaving for NCAA or WHL camps. Any requests? They have to be local guys so that they can come in.

Some of the stories that have come up have been awesome. "Fat Dill" could be a instant classic for fans I think.

Cheers!

- Guy
I don't hear your show that often but every time I do I think you guys do a good job. As for requests of local area talent, what about Alex Petrovic? I was very upset when the Oilers passed on him (taking Pitlick instead).