View Single Post
Old
07-29-2013, 02:23 AM
JunglePete

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EurOConnEcton View Post
My take on some of our players performance.

Arnaud: He gives effort ill give him that and he did make runs and played hard defensively also but his lack of skill in the offensive zone is just not up to standard with this club. He gives away so many opportunities and unlike Nyassi who gives away plenty at least with his speed he creates his own opportunities.

Nyassi: I agree with most of you, he is your ideal sub to come in with 20 minutes left to take advantage against tired opponents. His speed is definitely an asset for this club and having him on the bench gives our squad depth and gives our coach some tactical options.

Camara: Love him, he started the play on Smith's goal with that pass that Bernier dummied. Played hard all game and was solid defensively while giving us some of his usual offensive pushes that he does so well.

Felipe: Something is lacking, his touches on the ball were off. Was a smart decision subbing him off for Romero. I know Felipe can deliver more then what he has been giving its just a matter of time till he finds his groove back.

Perkins: Plain and simple, this guy is a warrior and did what he had to do in net to give us a chance to win.

Nesta: I agree with the criticism of him lately and yes his first half wasn't that pretty but i do think he had a much better 2nd half and made up for his slow start.

Mind blowing seeing him score these goals, I knew he had hidden talent. I guess he is more of a AM maybe switch him with Felipe for 1 game and see the outcame? Might be beneficial to both of them.
When Will Bernardello come back?