View Single Post
Old
07-29-2013, 06:47 AM
Vashanesh
Nope.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granlund 64 View Post
What makes the difference for you? I'm still having issues making up my mind... particularly now that it's been released (still not confirmed) that the PS4's OS will take up 3.5 GB of the consoles RAM compared to 3 GB of the XB1's multiple OS; that makes the consoles even more similar than before.
Lets bullet point this up, as much for me as anyone else.
  • PS4 is more powerful.
  • Sony as a company doesn't make me want to stab myself in the eye for supporting them.
  • Sony has done more to win me as a customer (PS+, exclusives, customer-friendly policies).
  • Price point.
  • Kinect is stupid (as is all motion gaming), I don't want to be forced to pay extra for something I would never use.
  • I don't trust Microsoft to hold true to backpedaling on their horrible policies. They were perfectly fine telling us to screw ourselves once, what's to stop them from doing it again?
  • I'll be building a new PC in the next 2-3 months, so exclusives and convenience are the only reasons I'm getting a console at all. None of the XBone's exclusives or extra options so far are worth dealing with all of the above points. In fact, most of the XBone's extra features are a complete and utter waste of my time. Skype? While I'm playing a game? GTFO with that garbage.

I've probably got more, but that's what I can come up with 10 minutes after waking up.