View Single Post
Old
07-29-2013, 11:01 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dackelljuneaubulis02 View Post
Love that your as high on Galchenyuk as I am. He has all the tools. I'm sure he'll be no less than 220 where he'll be an absolute beast. Couldn't believe how well his skill translated to the bigs so fast. Though first step quickness is really the only 'weakness' again, really surprised that it wasn't an issue at all in his rookie year.

Glad to hear you're big on Collberg. How much did you see of him last year?

Love that you're still optimistic about Thrower. His toolbox is something we could really use so hopefully he gets back on track.

I saw Bozon 3 or so times and even though he wasn't his greatest half the time, I think he has the goods. He was usually very implicated in the play and wouldn't shy away from any rough stuff, it was more his lack of strength not so much his willingness to get dirty. Very projectable frame and sounds committed could turn into a dandy.

Hudon is an absolute stud. I can't say it enough. It would be a huge huge shame that this kid doesn't make it because of size/speed/injuries. The good thing is he made Patches look like a 90 year old woman in the Wolverine department which is very encouraging. Really hope he can make big strides in the size & speed departments because he could be a phenomenal player.
Collberg I didn't get to see that much, saw him in the WJC's and his 2 games in the AHL plus I would watch the game highlights. I will have a better feel for him once he's in North America full time.

Thrower I hope he does get back on track as I do think he's something we need more of. I must say from what i've seen and heard about the coaching for the blades, I do wonder what a new environment will do for him. I was dead set on him going back to the blades, at least now that won't be the case.

montreal is online now   Reply With Quote