View Single Post
Old
07-29-2013, 10:13 AM
FreshPerspective
Hextall is a deity!

vCash: 500
While I still don't think Lavi makes it to next season because they start off slow or he gets outcoached in the playoffs if they make it...I will say that the one main thing that can overcome some of the question marks and holes this team still has is team chemistry. I do think they have a lot of guys with good character and that the team genuinely likes each other especially now that the lone wolf Bryz is gone...

As far as BC16's predictions..well very inspiring and hopefully some come true but I definitely don't see Grossman being an ironman in any way. We'll be lucky to get 55-60 games out of him if he is not traded.

I do think offensively the Flyers should be better particularly 5 on 5 compared to last year but I still worry about Lavi's inability to adjust to tighter checking teams particularly come playoff time. The offensive go go go hockey might get him through the whole season without getting canned if the players all play up to their capabilities but it remains to be seen if he can lead this team to the next level with his system...

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote