View Single Post
Old
07-29-2013, 11:15 AM
BigT2002

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucsamundy View Post
whos getting nhl 14
Oh I definitely am. The fighting aspect sounds really awesome. Hopefully they made the tweaks they needed to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyratoku View Post
I likely will for the 360. Probably my last 360 game until the Xbox One.
GTA V and NHL 14. Most likely my last

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engebretson View Post
Probably. I got my money's worth out of 13, so I'll probably trade it in for 14. Demo probably comes out in a month or so which should be interesting.
Same. But it was mostly BaGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vashanesh View Post
Lets bullet point this up, as much for me as anyone else.
  • PS4 is more powerful.
  • Sony as a company doesn't make me want to stab myself in the eye for supporting them.
  • Sony has done more to win me as a customer (PS+, exclusives, customer-friendly policies).
  • Price point.
  • Kinect is stupid (as is all motion gaming), I don't want to be forced to pay extra for something I would never use.
  • I don't trust Microsoft to hold true to backpedaling on their horrible policies. They were perfectly fine telling us to screw ourselves once, what's to stop them from doing it again?
  • I'll be building a new PC in the next 2-3 months, so exclusives and convenience are the only reasons I'm getting a console at all. None of the XBone's exclusives or extra options so far are worth dealing with all of the above points. In fact, most of the XBone's extra features are a complete and utter waste of my time. Skype? While I'm playing a game? GTFO with that garbage.
Valid points. Except I want to know what Sony is going to do to protect my data then. They don't exactly have a fantastic track record in preventing theft of CC's, which you'll need for multiplayer IIRC.