Thread: Proposal: Col-Phx
View Single Post
Old
07-29-2013, 02:10 PM
letowskie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindiggy View Post
No one from the Phx side is saying that OEL is a better player than Malkin or Crosby or Stamkos or some of the other players listed. (the "1" guy posting about OEL being better than ORR is well insane) What they are saying is that OEL is our best player and therefore wouldn't be traded unless an "overpayment" occurs...which means taking the 'best player' from another team and then adding to it. I'm mean really, this isn't that difficult to understand.
No one from the Yotes camp actually said anything about ORR that I know of. The first person talking about Orr was Newf Icecapd, who I don't think is a Yotes fan.

Quote:
You don't see Phx Fans running around offering '*****' for other teams best players, but yet I can't tell you how many times Phx fans have had to endure reading bad proposal after bad proposal for our best players.

Again, OEL is our best player, he was at the age of 22 the #1 dman for Phx last season and is only going to get better. He isn't going to be a #1 dman in years to come he is one now and I'd argue he is right now one of the top 10 dman in the league. Unless we are trading him for 1 of the top 10 forwards in the league or more more then we're not interested.
That's exactly right, we have no interest in trading him. And he is a vital part of our team plan, of Tippett's system, as well as our projected future shape of the team. There is going to be a substantial overpayment before we would consider moving him at all. I hope ppl from other team begin to understand this (after saying it for the millionth time).

letowskie is offline   Reply With Quote