View Single Post
Old
07-29-2013, 10:20 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest View Post
Ah ok, that was my initial thought, but Amaro.. so yea.

I'd want Bogaerts and another prospect if we kicked in Young with Lee. But if they're not getting him, and understandably so, they have to get at least 3 top prospects. They gave up 4 of their Top 10 prospects to get Lee originally, I'd want a similar return now. If it was Bradley, Cecchini, and Barnes that'd be a solid haul. That's 3 guys that could be on the roster next year. Barnes only if he's a reliever.

Having a couple guys that can play 3rd isn't a big deal. 2nd and 3rd are pretty much interchangeable if you're solid defensively, and if you can play one of those you can transition to first.
Bradley should definitely be an everyday starter in the Bigs next year. He had a great spring training, started the year off alright & then hit a rough spot which is fine because he surprised people to even be that far to begin with. He would at least solve our OF situation for next year with him in CF, Brown in LF, & Revere in RF.

I want at least Bradley or Bogaerts (likely Bradley) & two other prospects in their top 10 at least for Lee.