View Single Post
Old
07-30-2013, 01:10 AM
Riseonfire
R+L=J

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPSHOT723 View Post
Reinhart's projected to be a 2nd pairing guy? Really?
Would you be upset about that? I'd be totally fine to bank him as a 2nd pairing Dman. Lots of dmen on the 2nd pairing that are awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropJoe View Post
http://www.hockeyprospectus.com/arti...articleid=1352

Corey Pronman one of the most well-respected Hockey prospect writers there is, "he could be a good second pairing defender."

I think you're overrating because of draft position. Couturier is easily the more valuable piece.

Also, the face palms are really ****ing dumb when what I said was completely true. So instead of being an ******* when someone says something about one of your players that you don't like how about fact checking or asking where I read that instead of responding like some thoughtless moron who has nothing to contribute but some stupid emoticon. Thanks.
Those rankings are total ****. Should have picked a better source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustafsson View Post
Islanders receive:
-Couturier, Sean
-Talbot, Max
-Meszaros, Andrej
-Manning, Brandon

Flyers receive:
-Okposo, Kyle
-Reinhart, Griffin
-4th round pick

Thoughts?
Coots is great, but doesn't fill an organizational need. We have Nelson and/or Strome to hopefully push Nielsen down to 3C.

We have plenty of guys like Talbot, we're not lacking character or grit in our bottom 6.

Meszaros is a UFA at the end of this season who we likely won't resign at the price tag he's accustomed to. Too many prospects knocking on/down the door (Donovan CDH, Griff and thats only wave 1)

And I don't know who Manning is so he's not enough to give up salary controlled Okposo and Griff.

Value in a vacuum? Not bad. From an Isles POV, doesn't make sense.

If you still had JVR.... then we'd be interested.

Riseonfire is offline   Reply With Quote