Thread: TSN 1260: What's going on? Part 3
View Single Post
Old
07-30-2013, 01:26 AM
Bergeron47

vCash: 500
Few thoughts:

Living in Australia now, I listen to only podcasts now which are quite handy when driving to and from work, or anywhere else that takes 15+ minutes.
Before moving to Australia 5 years ago, Jason Gregor was by far my favorite radio guy.
A couple years passed before I realized that the Edmonton shows were on podcast, and I made the switch to Bob Stuffer's Oilers Now.
I had to make the switch because the radio ads from Gregors show were way too long and frequent to enjoy the 15-30 minute drives. CHED cuts out their ads and I find that very convenient. I still love listening to Stauffer though as I love the hints he drops for upcoming moves, and his guests are quality. HOWEVER, when he's away and Reid Wilkens steps in, I listen to Tencer instead. I can't stand Wilkens. I'm not Tencer fan, but he's. decent backup option if I've listened to all of the Oilers Now podcasts for that day.
Basically if 1260 can edit out the radio ads if be happy to get back onto Gregor and give Strudwick a shot (have heard really good things about him even though his voice sort of annoys me)