View Single Post
07-30-2013, 01:48 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Princeton, NJ
Country: Sweden
Posts: 8,177
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Xegiie View Post
need help with translation how do you call the thing he does at 12:50
right before he shoots we call it "stahovacka" and I dont know how to translate that... something like a pull off?
I think toedrag is what you are looking for.

VaxjoDevil is offline