Thread: Value of: Teddy Purcell
View Single Post
Old
07-30-2013, 08:45 AM
Unfinished Business

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Unfinished Business Send a message via MSN to Unfinished Business Send a message via Yahoo to Unfinished Business
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsequalscup* View Post
I actually thought this would be one guy that would be worth the risk for the Rangers.

As for an offer. I think Boyle and Zuccarello who I don't think fits with the Rangers and perhaps a 4th round pick is fair. I'd gladly substitute Stralman for the 4th round pick. I'm not nearly as high on him as many Rangers fans. He's not on the same planet as Del Zotto talent wise but if you listen to Rangers fans, they ignore all his crappy games and focus on his good games. Basically, he will play 40 very good games, 20 average games and 20 lousy games.

Lightning can't play any defense and Boyle can help them a lot with that problem. I believe the Rangers really want Lindberg to take the spot of Boyle so he's expendable. Let's face it, if you put Zucc with either St. Louis or Stamkos, he will score.
I doubt you meant this to be intentionally but this is OFFENSIVE.

Boyle never even smelled 45 points, zuccarrello is undersized and not as good of a scorer at .5 per game as 7-8 prospects we have ready whom would do a better job and play better on both ends RIGHT NOW. A fourth pick while getting rid of your trash for a guy whom pretty much is staple for 55 points a year.

Yes we say doesnt play defense but guy is not like say brunner for detroit whom was terrible defense. Why he gets good minutes meaning purcell.

I mean I hope your not serious on this cause if so you really need to go look at things and do more homework. Now that being said if and when we trade purcell I would think would be for defense as the center piece.

Stralman really? Your kidding me so we should take a non physical no real talent d man maybe has a hard shot but is not physical AT ALL with no real upside at all whom cant defend a physical forward boyle and zuccarrello by the way whom is still unsigned and about the smallest player in NHL for Purcell?

Good call when you get serious about offers let us know.

Unfinished Business is offline   Reply With Quote