View Single Post
Old
07-30-2013, 11:35 AM
jwolf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasculio View Post
Some people must think that the 'sooner the better', backfired with Latendresse, nearly backfired with Price, we got lucky with Subban... he might be physically ready for the NHL, but I think everything else needs work. I want him to develop into a top 6 FWD, will take some time with him, I don't want him to become another Chad Kilger...
Yes, it didn't work out to our liking in Latendresse's case... but it did with Galchenyuk. A case can be made that Price's career has slowed because he was fast-tracked, but Patrice Bergeron has thrived though he entered the league at 18 y/o.

The truth of the matter is that a strong argument can be made on both sides. McCarron will most probably play in London next season, but that is not to say that it would be stupid if he doesn't. If he earns a spot in MTL, that's where he'll play.

My favorite quote from Bergevin last pre-season was when he was asked if Galchenyuk would be on the opening day roster for the Habs. He simply replied, "Alex will decide where Alex plays."

With his effort, intelligence and growth, Michael will decide where Michael plays next year.