Thread: Proposal: Rangers/Lightning
View Single Post
Old
07-30-2013, 08:25 PM
Unfinished Business

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Unfinished Business Send a message via MSN to Unfinished Business Send a message via Yahoo to Unfinished Business
I would work out something koekkoek connolly for miller del zotto etc.. but am not sure is good fit to have two identical guys both making 5 million for 5 years each guess put one on first one on second but is not ideal? We got barberio too would lose koekkoek so that would help yet still have our problems with brewer needing to be moved and needing one or two rh d physical shut down guys with some scoring skill doesnt need to be the best ever but decent. Gudas should develop and hedman might actually work if got two good physical guys to play bottom pairings hedman carle del zotto gudas.
barberio to be a seventh aulie trade brewer next year for a seventh round pick and pick up a decent big power big shut down to play with aulie that wouldnt be terrible.

So koekkoek connolly for jt miller del zotto calle andersson

I would probably do this trade just carle and del zotto are same player and are not physcial enough either of them Is just what it is. Think could have a pretty good thing would probably have to ship barberio too though unless he is better at physical than these two which I dont know yet. so we still need 2-3 guys for bottom to be rough guys. KoekKoek is going to be more physical than del zotto or carle in my opinion.

Good part of deal is obviously miller cause he plays tough seems to have a lot of heart and is very responsible on d end for a center at his age.

Unfinished Business is offline   Reply With Quote