View Single Post
Old
07-31-2013, 10:13 AM
Pilky01
@JamesD_TO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Spankie View Post
Ugh, what's worse, the people that take the game way too seriously, are playing well above their levels, and skate hard to back check the 40 year old that has only been skating for a year while they have a 6 goal lead with 2 minutes left?

Or the people on your team that don't skate and just ***** all the time, then leave early because their complete lack of any effort is the reason why we keep losing in the first place?

I'm getting really sick of this league. It seems like there's more people I can't stand playing with/against here than people that I like playing with/against.
I had an intramural playoff game one year in college. The game was on my birthday. My birthday also just happens to be St. Paddy's day.

I abstained all day because I wanted to win. Unfortunately nobody on my team had the same commitment. I really knew something was wrong when my D partner left the bench and sat on the ground for five minutes.

We ended up losing in OT. I was so pissed.

I also blame the loss on our more skilled defenders, who, with a 3 goal lead late in the third, decided 'now is the perfect time for me to be Bobby Orr'.

Argh I was livid!

Pilky01 is online now   Reply With Quote