Old
07-31-2013, 05:10 PM
The Tikkanen
Pest

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDuck4u View Post
We went 9 -1 in the season.. and lost 2 straight games in the final (3 game series) to a team that had only 5 wins in the season..One player of mine basically gave them like 5 goals..Ironically he was our best Skating Defensmen, Heres the catch, They brought in another goalie for their playoff games..(Supposedly their goalie was injured, bss) This guy was lights out!!! Not beer league material..Like college material.. And also half of this team was good friends with the Coordinator of our league.. Yah go figure..It was a chippy game.. I got high sticked almost broke my nose.. The funny thing is.. We went 9-1 in the season and guess who that one loss came to.. Yah you guessed it.. The team that beat us in the finals. It hurts because we were goign head to head with them.. Untill my players starting making mistakes..They were near perfect..
I won a roller hockey championship a long time ago because the other team's goalie got thrown in jail and they brought a sub. Sub goalies were not allowed, we were down something like 6-1, the other team began taunting us and a guy on the bench said he didn't recognize the goalie-we should roster check them. We tell the refs, they go over to the front desk, a lot of discussion goes on and they come back and say the game's over, we win by forfeit. Needless to say the other team had some not nice things to yell at us as, I still have the score sheet to this day.

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote