View Single Post
07-31-2013, 04:12 PM
with the 10th pick..
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
I have to admit that I never spent much attention to this evaluation camp held on a yearly basis. So I am not 100 on this, and I do t have time to do research, but just looking at the roster it seems very inexperienced. It seems like somewhat of a pre-try out roster. But at the same time, there are a couple of experienced players there too so I am not quite sure what to make of it. It's hard to see patterns.

In the end though, I am sure he is in the running.

Also, Ive seen quite a lot of Andersson. He is a decent prospect who is doing well while also obviously having a ton of potential to grow. He won't make or break this year no matter what (unless he had like a tremendous summer). I wouldn't be that suprised if he didn't make it, he is still very raw.
im surprised andersson was left off the team. and i agree, pretty inexperienced defense compared to last years team. only 3 names i recognize from last years d.

this kid has a nice offensive upside to his game. i see him as perhaps the only real offensive dman we have system wide and his puck poise and calm demeanor with the puck in the o zone sets him apart from alot of our other d prospects who seem to be rather limited offensively.

he has a chance to play some pp down the road which opens another door for him. i like this kids upside. hes got something to offer with his skating, passing and hockey smarts.

being left off the lake placid team is surprising.

i always attend this tournament with the family and i was looking forward to seeing atleast one nyr swede there