Thread: Line Combos: Official Lines Thread
View Single Post
Old
07-31-2013, 04:22 PM
3rd Guy High

vCash: 500
Lineup looks brutal without Callahan/Hags. Our D and Hank are going to have to come up huge. Hopefully at least one of Lindberg/Fasth/Kristo/Miller surprises. Can Brassard play wing? Lindberg looked very good defensively at the world championships. Maybe he shows he belongs in training camp and then he can either play wing (doubtful) or center with Brassard if he can play wing. It's a leap of faith, but crazier things have happened. Not thrilled with throwing him right into the top 6 but I'd really like a defensive presence on that line.

I'm not going to count on Richards bouncing back. IMO he can either really drag down this roster or give us one of the strongest forward groups down the middle in the east.

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Lindberg?-Brassard-Zuccarello
Pouliot-Richards-Fasth/Miller/Kristo
Moore-Boyle-Dorsett

Pyatt sucks. Get him off this team.

As I'm typing this I think we might be better off swapping Lindberg and Boyle. Boyle played with Brassard and Zucc in the playoffs and had success. Also forces Richards to get going otherwise he will have a kid replace him on the 3rd line. Confident Lindberg can handle 4th line minutes as of right now. Not sure about Fasth/Miller/Kristo on the 3rd.

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Boyle-Brassard-Zuccarello
Pouliot-Richards-Fasth/Miller/Kristo
Moore-Lindberg-Dorsett

3rd Guy High is offline   Reply With Quote