View Single Post
Old
08-01-2013, 12:52 PM
OkimLom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresAreScaryGood View Post
I blame the guy I feel is in charge. Simple as that. If Regier is not in charge then why do people give him credit for certain moves?
If Darcy is not in charge, why do people blame him for certain moves?
Quote:
I have blamed Larry Quinn and past ownership before, and then I see similar things happening under Pegula now. So what am I supposed to think?
Not sure what similar things you see between "GOLISANO and Crew" and Pegula.

Quote:
I like the last few drafts, and I gave Regier credit. I was obviously giving the wrong guy credit. Its Devine who gets the credit. Why even defend Regier? There is nothing to even say other then the guy had his hands tied, which is a poor argument.
I'm not exactly sure how many years Devine was the main guy making the drafting decisions. If he's just got the power, then you can give him credit all you want but give credit to Darcy for last year's draft. I'm pretty sure Devine has been with the Sabres organization for a while now, if he is making the decisions, then he needs to be held accountable for the mistakes from drafts of previous years.

Quote:
I have accepted the fact Regier may be here for a while longer, I just cant keep reading how confident people are in him until there is actual evidence that supports it. I dont have any faith in Regier, and I dont understand why any Sabres fan would.
It really doesn't matter how many fans dislike Darcy, the only guy Darcy has to impress is his boss. He's been doing this for 16+ years and still has his job.

I hate Darcy as much as the next guy, but you can't blame one aspect of his job on him when something unfavorable happens, and at the same time give credit to someone else for another aspect of his job. When you do that, you really are presenting the side of: I don't like Darc,y so anything negative, I'll blame him for it, and anything positive, its because of someone else. That doesnt come off as someone who wants to think rationally, it comes off as someone with a vendetta against him regardless how well or how bad of a job he does.

OkimLom is offline   Reply With Quote