View Single Post
Old
08-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingofdrouin View Post
In 5-6-7 years every player you just mentioned there is either going to be a part of the core of our team or traded for an equally important part.

Do you think we're just gonna let go of pk subban...price, gally, gally, maxpac, tinordi, beaulieu, collberg, hudon. They are gonna be our core in 5-6-7 years, that's what our team is gonna look like and I believe like you that they will form a great team, but they are not all gonna be great right off the hop. Galchenyuk is obviously having a quicker impact, but gallagher was drafted in 2010...maxpac and subban in 2007. Prospects take time to come into their own, especially d-men and we still need a big piece there to replace markov. The best years of the core that you have just listed will be beyond the proposed PK subban 5 year deal.

It's a very simple concept and I cannot believe it takes this much for you to understand it.....I want to have subbans cap savings in the era of bergevins team. Not gauthier and gainey's.

I KNOW that i cannot say that one era will most certainly be better than another, but you seem to think you can..lol
I never compared eras so no idea what you're talking about.
As for your future core, again, it's just way too far into the future to really know what will happen. As I said, the whole team could be different, so you can't argue it'll be the time to invest. Maybe, maybe not. All we have is our current team to go on, we have enough good pieces in place to contend in the next few years.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote