View Single Post
Old
08-02-2013, 02:16 PM
EON 93
\_(ツ)_/

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Actually because Nurse has 2 years left plus an O/A to play in the O its not same as Ceci,who had last yr and this as an O/A which of course wont happen
I doubt very much Nurse gets dealt at all,and if London were to be the one the price would be quite high
My feeling is there will be a few teams from the East in the buying market,thinking Sudbury,Kingston. and Barrie for starters which will drive up the price for prime talent
Other Western clubs besides London who might take a push are Saginaw and Guelph and who knows maybe Windsor too
With 2 teams from the O going into the Mem cup tourney,could be interesting to see who is willing to pony up
If the Hunters try cheap,they wont get nothing,I think they know that too
As for your dream lineup having Herbst as your backup is a huge gaffe one I hope the Knights do though I doubt it,they will want experience around in case of injury
Exactly, I dont mean to be a hater here but the Knights aren't going to be able to just buy everyone. The buyers in the East will drive the prices up, and it's a good year to be a seller. As for Windsor, i think they should look more into being a seller than a buyer. With the core they have right now, I dont think they can seriously push London in the west. With their lack of draft picks I think it would be foolish to attempt to buy and fall short. They have a couple good veteran pieces they could move to pick up the draft picks they are short on and start a rebuild the right way.