View Single Post
Old
08-02-2013, 03:31 PM
CNS
A World Alone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
Iowa and NE have Runza's though so they aren't entirely worthless.

UND is one of the more ridiculous campus's there are but then it is a GREAT place to watch hockey and the people are really nice around there. You want a treat in ND head off to Rugby. It is the geographical center of NA. Don't sneeze cause you will literally drive right through the place though.

Reno has allot of great places to go and things to see. I highly recommend the Sushi Bar at the Atlantis. If you go there ask for Chun and tell her "Guy from Canada sent you". Its fresh good and ayce at $16 u.s. If you get Chun just tell her to use her imagination. She is a master Sushi chef and will run the gambit for you. I have known her for a few years and have never ordered anything, she just knows what I like and makes things based around my tastes.

As good as anyplace I have been.

Go to the top of Mount Rose and walk around. Lots of great views.

If you are making the drive back or through there again drive the 6 through UT and stop in Helper. Go to the "Museum" there. Walk out back and you will know why I recommend it. Once in a lifetime experience.

Lots of good hockey on that trip too.
Already settled in to my apartment in New Hampshire. I've been to Reno a bit to play hockey as a kid. And I stopped there for coffee and the barista chick was hot so that was cool. Overall though I just hate Nevada. So hot and nothing to do. And I ESPECIALLY hate Vegas (and Pokey Reddick (And yes the two are connected)).

It was a fun trip but REALLY hard. 13 hrs on the road for 3 days then 8 the last. And then the next day I had to move all my **** in to my 3rd floor apartment that has no elevator. And had to move my roommates stuff in. So now it's time to relax a bit and do ****ing nothing for a while.

Also, my wireless network is called "NSA Research Center". Just for ***** and giggles.