View Single Post
Old
08-02-2013, 10:10 PM
habfaninvictoria

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris Le Tigre View Post
We have lost our share of trades man...

I think we should have supreme trade karma built up from loosing. Now the universe is finally ready to reward us with a few steels.... (Thomas better turn out better than the Count of Danny Kristo)
One of the reason we lose trades and have hard time getting value is because Mtl's fanbase is so bipolar.... I'd like to think it doesn't effect trades but...
Ribiero had to go, he stunk ... we only got Niimina back .... was Ribs really that bad, or were Gainey's hands tied.
We need a big name Centre... well Gainey went out and got the only one available and got fleece... took a big chance and lost.
Ryan O'Byrne isn't the second coming of Big Bird... He's brutal... why can't we get any return.
MaxLap isn't a PPG player but we still want him to play in the top 6 because he's french... instead of letting him play the roll ideally suited to him we chased him out of town.

I don't think our lineup is that bad.... I think we're one top six forward and one top four d away from contending.... not gonna happen this year anyway.... sit back and let the young guys cut their teeth this year... we should be in the zone the year after next....

REFREAKINGLAX

habfaninvictoria is offline   Reply With Quote